scunthorpe outsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thik about this next time you go out driving

3 posters

Go down

thik about this next time you go out driving Empty thik about this next time you go out driving

Post  Brian Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e70_1269960841

very disturbing footage in this video next time you think you are late and think you can go that little bit faster just think what may happen
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

thik about this next time you go out driving Empty Re: thik about this next time you go out driving

Post  farmerjoe66 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:00 pm

OMG! thats all im saying
farmerjoe66
farmerjoe66

Back to top Go down

thik about this next time you go out driving Empty Re: thik about this next time you go out driving

Post  haggis Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:12 am

sick but unfortunatly very true. i have just done 13 hrs of driving and believe me there aint enough fingers and toes on all the club members 2 count how many ideots i hav seen on the road in them hrs.
haggis
haggis
Numpty

Back to top Go down

Post  farmerjoe66 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm

i could of made loads of these videos when im driving a 40 tonne tractor and trailer at 25mph and people overtake on a blind bend, then realise there is a car coming. this video should be played when learner drivers take there test.
farmerjoe66
farmerjoe66

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 pm

farmerjoe66 wrote:i could of made loads of these videos when im driving a 40 tonne tractor and trailer at 25mph and people overtake on a blind bend, then realise there is a car coming. this video should be played when learner drivers take there test.

definetly it might stop some of the idiots we have on the road at the minute
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum