early warning

Go down

early warning

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 am

hi guys just a bit of an early warning. we are currently looking at updating the site and changing the domain name. hopefuly we will be able to do it so that you get redirected to the new site domain.
i dont think the site will go down at all but just a warning to tell you what is happening.
i am taking a gamble on this as it is now going to be costing to run the site so we may even offer a paid membership scheme were paid members get more options from the site like selling things on the site.

thankyou in advance for your patience in any disruption and hopefuly we can have a great looking site soon

Scunthorpe outsiders admin

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://scunthorpeoutsiders.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: early warning

Post  farmerjoe66 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm

any idea of when this will this happen?
farmerjoe66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

not yet but i haver been told it will not affect the site at all if we do move anyway. just looking for something that we can do a lot more with

Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

if we do go ahead with it then we realy need the site to kick off and get active its surprising how much its gona cost just so we can have more options within the site. i have got someone that is going to install a garage function for us and probably some games for a bit of fun. gona try a paid member scheme aswell and offer things for paid members. nothing will be happening until atleast the weekend untill we realy look at all options

Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down