scunthorpe outsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Brian Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

god dam insurance companys hate them, love to take your money from you and get nothing back for it waste of time they are. ive been with a certain insurance company for all the time i have been driving for as a named driver on my dads policy and they have always said that i can have proof of no claims after a certain age which is fine now i got the asti they wont insure import cars, no problem go to use my 3 years no claims with sky who dont have a problem with me being a named driver. cancel to policy with the other company and they send out a letter with my dads name on it not mine, ring them up today one woman again said yes i can have a letter with my name on it and proof of no claims but because im not with my dad i couldnt do it as he needs to confirm the policy. so ring back tonight with my dad and they now say i cant have a letter with my ncb all they can give me is a letter stating that i have been on the policy for x amount of years, dont know if sky are going to accept it if not i may be forced to sell the car as i am not paying stupid amounts to insure any car.

absolutly ridiculous very mardy now
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  weasle1uk Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Im the same mate had nothing but trouble from my old insurance company when i told them i wanted to remove my airbags..
I ended up cancelling the policy and going to another company..
weasle1uk
weasle1uk
engine killer

Back to top Go down

INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: INSURANCE COMPANYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Brian Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

now then ian long time no see, ye they are a complete pain in the arse changing there minds all the time
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  weasle1uk Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

yea that along with ripping people off and they wonder why people are driving with none lol
weasle1uk
weasle1uk
engine killer

Back to top Go down

Post  206puggy Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

i have a better one chaps , was with ecar and because my partner is quite a bit younger than me i had a rather snotty letter from them saying they wanted bank account details from us both to prove we were a couple and if not they were going to cancel my policy for fraudulent use ie : "to get cover for a young driver" as you can imagine i told them where to stick the policy cancelled the direct debit and swiftly moved to another company
rant over .... Mad bounce
206puggy
206puggy
founding member
founding member

Back to top Go down

Post  Razpulsedj Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 pm

206puggy wrote:i had a rather snotty letter from them saying they wanted bank account details from us both to prove we were a couple and if not they were going to cancel my policy for fraudulent use

Thats really unfair and totally out of order what they did there mate, fair enough sammie is younger but why would they cancel just for that reason, id easy put a complaint in against them
Razpulsedj
Razpulsedj
Poser
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum