scunthorpe outsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi new lad here

4 posters

Go down

Hi new lad here Empty Hi new lad here

Post  furry ears Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi the names paul burkinshaw. i saw a sexy looking 106 with a big tail pipe on then saw a scunthorpe outsiders sticker on the back. i have been looking to join a new car club as i am not impressed with mine so here i am.
Im 21 i drive a 2004 hyundai coupe 1.6 (I know its the baby engine but i will get over it) only had the car two months but she got alloys exhaust and a banging sound system. i work with network rail as an electrical tech. i dont know many people out in the scunthorpe area so look forward to meeting some of ya and making new friends.
btw whats going on with the potobucket thing its kinda annoying
if anyone is wondering y i am called furry ears i'll tell ya another time

furry ears

Back to top Go down

Hi new lad here Empty Re: Hi new lad here

Post  Brian Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 pm

hi mate finanly a new newbie tell all your mates about us and get them on here aswell. the site is a bit steady at the min but it hasnt realy got off the ground yet. i know what you mean about the photobucket thing i have redone it 2 or 3 times now and every so often it comes back so resorted to a basic theme now to keep it simple.
we are hoping to get a meet soon not sure what doing yet but it will happen again soon so we can hopefuly get few more members on board.
as for the 106 that would probably be my missus old car wich now belongs to her sister. we have a few members out there with stickers so keep an eye out for us
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  206puggy Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

hi paul welcome to the site hopefully more going on in the near future as in meets and the like Razz
206puggy
206puggy
founding member
founding member

Back to top Go down

Post  Razpulsedj Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 am

Welcome to the site mate, i dont suppose your with that midnight modified car club are you? Saw a hyundai coupe down halfords yesterday same plate as yours but with that sticker
Razpulsedj
Razpulsedj
Poser
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum