scunthorpe outsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobbies and Interests, a little about you

3 posters

Go down

Hobbies and Interests, a little about you Empty Hobbies and Interests, a little about you

Post  Razpulsedj Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:27 pm

So apart from your car what else are you lot into? Hobbies,Sports and Tastes?

Ill get this started

I work at the Steel works Crying or Very sad pays the bill though right

In my spare time i do a lot of rollerblading, i currently represent the Lincolnshire area, no autographs though guys lol.
I also do a bit of mountain biking but now that the weather has already decided to go freezing i think ill just be hitting the gym at home
Im really into my music, favourites being Tiesto,Hadouken,Pendulum and Drake
Xbox 360, i am a guitar hero and a saint of the fallout wastes king lol
Going out with friends up town on the beer, what more could i need

Razpulsedj
Razpulsedj
Poser
Poser

Back to top Go down

Hobbies and Interests, a little about you Empty Re: Hobbies and Interests, a little about you

Post  Brian Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 am

im brian. work as an electrician

in my spare time i like to fish in the summer on saturdays with a few beers and on most sundays especialy now i am getting into golf, if anyone else likes golfing and wants a game and a laugh give us a shout and we will arrange something.
but if im not doing any of that or not working you can usualy find me proping up a bar somewere
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Hobbies and Interests, a little about you Empty Re: Hobbies and Interests, a little about you

Post  206puggy Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:48 pm

hello
i'm mr snuggles (sammi messing about)
hi i'm carl work as an electronics /communications engineer although have been known to dabble with the odd car repair/ modification
interests include playing guitar a bit of dj'ing and classic car restoration shows and modification to mention just a few Cool

Last edited by 206puggy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sammi messing on my profile lmao !!!)
206puggy
206puggy
founding member
founding member

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

im mullered lol
Brian
Brian
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum